Plum Eyewash pH Neutral 4.9% Phosphate
Plum pH Neutral will neutralize acid and base substances and provide effective protection against serious eye injuries. The product features phosphate buffer properties with documented efficacy in chemicals-based eye injuries.
The comprehensive range features a small-sized, handy bottle (200 ml) that will fit into the customized belt bag, in a first-aid kit and tool box, etc., and the DUO product for washing both eyes, and a 1000 ml eyewash shower. The products are for individual use or refilling in the wall-mounted first-aid stations and first aid boxes and a user-friendly kit with 3 x 500 ml bottle.
All standard Plum pH Neutral products (except DUO) are supplied with dust cap.
If you experience any inconvenience or undesirable side effects while using the product, please report them to manufacturer Plum A/S.
- 4.9 % sterile phosphate buffer for neutralizing acid and alcali that come into contact with the eye
- Rinsing with Plum pH Neutral is recommended to be followed by washing with Plum Eyewash
- Easily manageable bottles
- Ergonomic eyecups for effective flow
- DUO eyecup for simultaneous washing of both eyes
- User-friendly design allows the bottles to be quickly opened with a single hand
- Disposable bottles; do not reuse
- CE marked products with 3,5 year expiry date
|Art. no.||Product name||Packaging|
|4752||Plum Eyewash pH Neutral 4.9% Phosphate||10 x 200 ml|
|4801||Plum Eyewash pH Neutral 4.9% Phosphate DUO||6 x 500 ml|
|4746||Plum Eyewash pH Neutral 4.9% Phosphate||6 x 1000 ml|
|4755||Plum pH Neutral Single Carton||10 x 200 ml|
|4692||Belt Bag for 200 ml Bottles||10 units|