Quality and environment
Quality management is at the core of our business today. Our quality and environment handbook outlines, defines, organises and appropriately documents all business processes and activities of KiiltoClean A/S with direct or indirect impact on our key success criteria – quality products and satisfied customers.
Scope of the quality and environment handbook:
- Describe the quality management system of KiiltoClean A/S (quality and environment system)
- Define responsibilities and competencies relative to activities impacting quality and environment
- Ensuring goals and policies are defined along with planning and implementation of required management follow-up activities
- Ensuring continuously improving quality and environmental impact through analysis, lessons learned and corrective and preventive actions
- Demonstrating compliance of customer and regulatory requirements
The quality management system is the foundation for KiiltoClean A/S’ compliance with regulatory requirements and the following guidelines:
- ISO 22716, Cosmetics – Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- ISO 13485, Medical Devices – Quality Management Systems – regulatory purpose requirements
- ISO 9001, Quality Management Systems – requirements
- ISO 14001, Environmental Management Systems – requirement description and application guidance
Kiilto is certified that its quality management system complies with the ISO 9001 requirements on Quality Management Systems, ISO 14001 on Environmental Management Systems and Council Directive 93/42/EEC on Medical Devices and according to ISO 13485.
View and download our certificates from the page Certificates.
The eco-label is a Nordic labelling of products complying with a number of specific requirements in terms of raw materials, manufacturing process, features, use, packaging method and disposal of product and packaging.
Visit the following site for further information Ecolabel.dk.